Hi All,,

Getting this below error while accessing run zookeeper file  to run multi
process zookeeper process inside docker comnatiner

root@67d5fbd824c4:/usr/share/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example# sh
runzookeeper.sh
runzookeeper.sh: 18: runzookeeper.sh: [[: not found
executecommand.sh: 18: executecommand.sh: [[: not found

Can somebody suggest why am i getting this error.

Thanks
Priya