Karl.  We'll get you this script today.  Been slammed with end of month stuff.
Sorry for the delay.

On 5/1/20, 6:02 AM, "Karl Wright" <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I've got time this weekend to make code changes, but I don't actually know
    how to proceed, so I think we're stuck.  What I need to have is
    instructions on how to set up a modern ES release with the mapper
    attachment or equivalent.  I currently download the latest ES release but
    find that the mapper attachment available from the Maven repo is
    incompatible with this version, and the new ES-supported mapper is not
    available until ES 8.0.  Help?!?

    If nobody knows how to resolve this right now, I would still release, and
    delay the work for updating ES to next release.  Thoughts?

    Karl