Hi Karl,

I am using carry-down data in a repository connector but I have figured out
that I am unable to update/override a value that already have been set.
Indeed, despite I am using the same key and the same parent identifier, the
values are stacked. So, when I retrieve carry-down data through the key I
get more and more values in the array instead of only one that is updated.
It seems I misunderstood the documentation, I was believing that the
carry-down data values are stacked only if there are several parent
identifiers for the same key.
What can I do to maintain only one carry-down data value for a given key and
a given parent identifier ?

Regards,

Julien