Hi Karl,

Following up on your discussion with Julien. I did some further testings and I’m commenting here because I cannot comment in the existing ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1740?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17643980#comment-17643980 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1740?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17643980#comment-17643980>) . We tested the Solr 9 output connector using the ZK library in its 3.5.6 version, targeting a Solr 9.2, and it worked so for now this output connector can be considered as valid.

Still, in the long run, I think this ZK bug will become an issue for MCF. Since thanks to your testings, the problem can be reproduced, wouldn’t it be worth for you to comment on their ZK issue, letting them know that the issue is still here with ZK 3.5.7, that is does not only happen in docker mode, and it can be reproduced every time using MCF testing framework ?

--

Best Regards,
Guylaine

France Labs – Your knowledge, now
Datafari Enterprise Search – Découvrez la version 5 / Discover our version 5
www.datafari.com <http://www.datafari.com>