The open points now are related to the last two steps of our workflow:

   - Generating the file hashes using a shared GPG secret (in progress...)
   - Updating SVN public folders for publishing releases (TODO)

We should agree with the Automated Release Process before proceeding:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-25665?focusedCommentId=17832209&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17832209

Practically INFRA will generate a new GPG key and they will add the public
key into the ManifoldCF KEYS file.
This will let us manage the generation of file hashes using a GitHub
actions.

Do you all agree with this?
Please let me know.
Thanks.