Jacqueline Rahemipour wrote:

> How should the native-lang projects proceed? I think, we should also
> give information on our homepages and publish an announcement. Do we
> have time to translate the official announcement or should we prepare it
> on our own?

If we can take a cue from Sophie, I say send it right away. Sophie already
translated it and sent it to the fr lists. I also wrote instructions and sent
them to the authors list. You probably want to do the same.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.