Hello Frando,

please forgive the tone of my last mail. It seems to have sounded harsh,
afterwards.
I guess I didn't choose my words very well.
My point was not to discourage you from SpreadOpenOffice.org . I was
just willing to show you, beyond the simple "clearance", that we had to
act in a coordinated way, with Marketing project's lead, the Native-Lang
Confederation and at some point the German community.
The domain name spreadopenoffice.org is bearing a powerful branding
effect. This shouldn't be taken lightly. Even so, if you read Robert
Votja's message, you will see that not everybody agrees with the plan.
Acting and planning  carefully (no bureaucracy intended here) is really
important here.
As a last point, I'd like to stress that if you wish to give such an
"international" aspect to the site, it would be useful to get assisted
by volunteers of the native-lang projects.

Regards,

Charles.