Lars D. Noodén wrote:
Thanks. It'd be useful if a transcript of the IRC sessions were kept somewhere on the OOo site, unless there's a strong reason not to have it public.

The bi-weekly IRC talks are all on the OOo website:

http://native-lang.openoffice.org/conference/

Robin's IRC talk was before I started doing the bi-weekly IRC talks. Indeed, Robin's talk is what gave me the idea.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) Leave your mark at OpenOffice.org