Sorry, I had to be busy with other stuff. Why don't you propose
something to the PR list and maybe even write the first draft?

All the best,
Erwin

Adam Moore wrote:
On 9/1/05, Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 12:31 -0400, swhiser wrote:

BTW, we were talking about PR and OOo spokespeople with official lines.
Isn't this the type of thing OOo should be taking an official line on
and releasing it to the press? I mean its about as good as it gets for
setting a positive marketing environment.
--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMSL

Yep this is the reason why I think we need a Public Relations team. They could have gotten together and started talking to the press.