Steven Shelton wrote:

Bernhard Dippold wrote:

I wanted the CC to discuss this topic at Koper, therefore close the voting tonight. By now this seems not to be possible, so tell me what to do:

- nothing at all (drop the idea of a central positioner)
- wait until tonight for many many postings
- extend the time for voting
- find another way to a conclusion among the marketing people
- decide on my own which positioner I add to the gallery

As someone else pointed out, the voting scheme was a bit confusing. (I did it wrong the first time, actually.) Plus, it was over a weekend so a lot of people were probably out and about and not checking their email very frequently.

I hope voting is less confusing by now.

- 10 points for the best positioner
- 9 points for the second
- 8 for the third
- 2 for the ninth best
- 1 for the tenth best

You may leave out some numbers if you want to - that's all.

I noticed the weekend problem this morning and thought about extending the voting until Wednesday morning, but didn't know if there was any interest at all.

I would say that we could extend the voting deadline. I'm sure folks at Koper will have some way to check email, so maybe we can just make sure it's an agenda item and get it sent to them at some point before that agenda item is scheduled for discussion....?

Do you know the schedule of the CC meeting? I don't know even the day they meet. And we'll have to include it in the Style Manual before they decide about it.

But we could write a text concerning the positioner before and add the right phrase in afterwards.

So - let's extend the deadline to Wednesday, September 28th, 6:00 UTC and hope that many people could join the voting until then.

Best regards
Bernhard