On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 10:44 +0200, Finn Gruwier Larsen wrote:
> Maybe we could make a collective initiative with more or
> less the same ad in newspapers all over the world? Maybe even on the
> same day?

I think it's a great idea, but sounds like a tremendous amount of work.

There are, obviously, a number of companies who provide commercial
support for OpenOffice.org - these would be an obvious set of people to
"tap up" for cash...

... but that raises the question of whether the commercial contributors
should be offered a listing in the ad itself...

"OpenOffice.org blah, blah, blah.... In Denmark, support is available on
a commercial basis from the following, who have helped sponsor this
advert.... My Company, Your Company, His Company, etc."

Regards,

Mark