Fox News finally aired some of the e-mail rebuttals to James Prendergast's article "Massachusetts Should Shut Down OpenDocument:

I didn't recognize the names, and my own e-mail didn't make the cut, but I did keep in touch with Fox News until they published this. My own e-mail did get published on LXer last week, in response to Adelstein's article about Prendergast's affiliation with ATL. I guess it all came out in the wash, so to speak. Anyway, I thought the e-mails published on Fox News were pretty representative of my own points.

All in all, a good read!

Regards,
Don