I would like to extend a BIG thank you to all contributors and
developers that made OpenOffice.org 2.0 possible. Marketing is that much
easier with an excellent product and a friendly community that goes
those extra steps and has fun on the way.

I would especially like to thank those people I worked with most closely
over the last week at all sorts of hours. As the OOo community email
discussion lists slowed and messages from our @openoffice.org email
alias were not timely, we smoothly shifted to using personal or work
email addresses, Instant Messaging (IM), IRC, and even a wiki and the
telephone. Thank you to Christian (cloph), Javier and Maarten for their
feedback and eleventh hour tweaks. Special thanks to Craig, Charles,
Bernhard, Cristian, Kazunari (khirano), John, Erwin, Stefan and Louis
for the almost frenetic activity to work around the clock to see
OpenOffice.org 2.0 successfully launched.

OpenOffice.org 2.0 is announced and now available for a lot of people.
Yay! As more languages emerge from QA, we expect additional excitement
as announcements are forthcoming from each of the Native Language
projects. So you can't stop clapping yet :)

Regards
Jacqueline