Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for the input, I appreciate it.

Bernhard Dippold wrote:
I didn't say that you did provoke the marketing project - but it was
to be foreseen that there would be people feeling provoked:

I apologise for any lack of foresight on my part.

I think it's great that Marketing has a new site outside CollabNet.

Most of us know your opinion about CollabNet and the restrictions of
our homepage - and most of us know as well the problems between
oooauthors and documentation project as well.

So this line has to be taken as affront against CollabNet - and
against all the marketing project members that did tell you their reasons not to leave the OOo site (more than once, I assume).

I didn't intend that as an attack on CollabNet. I /am/ surprised it came off like that, and I apologize. I liked whan John did and I tried to say that it was great. Incidentally, you'll be glad to hear that OOoAuthors and the Documentation project seem to be getting along well now, and have for some time.

Is the marketing project working to replace 'marketing.openoffice.org' by 'ooosmp.homelinux.org' ?

Do you mean this question honestly?

It looked to me that there was content in the wiki other than the SMP. Last week Jacqueline said that because people asked for a wiki they provided a wiki. She was talking about wiki.services.ooo, but given all this, the idea of more of the marketing site moving into a wiki seems perfectly plausible. A wiki is a tool that lets more people contribute. The marketing team has a wiki. Jacqueline has spoken well of another OOo wiki.

In any event, I apologise if my question came out as provocation. It seemed more plausible when I wrote it.

Best,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org