Cristian Driga wrote:
Hi Jean,

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:

Cristian Driga wrote:

I have created a section in the MP wiki homepage named Incubator:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing--Icubator

I hate to say this, but you spelled "Incubator" wrong in the name of that page. I would fix it, but I don't know how.

Ouch :(
Thanks for letting me know. Would you like to edit it ?

Login to the wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=Special:Userlogout
Go to that page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing--Icubator

And use the edit button (tab) at the top of the page..as highlited in the instructions I pasted on the MP wiki homepage.

Thought it's time to let you try. Just let me know if I am to do it.

I tried that before I wrote my earlier note, but was unable to edit the title of the page. Maybe I misunderstood. Unfortunately I don't have time to work on it any more right now. I'm signing off for the night, and I may not get a chance to get back online (except possibly to get and send some email) for several days because I am starting on a trip to the USA tomorrow (with some stops on the way).

--Jean