Hi Jean,

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
Cristian Driga wrote:

Hi Jean,
<snip>

I tried that before I wrote my earlier note, but was unable to edit the title of the page. Maybe I misunderstood. Unfortunately I don't have time to work on it any more right now. I'm signing off for the night, and I may not get a chance to get back online (except possibly to get and send some email) for several days because I am starting on a trip to the USA tomorrow (with some stops on the way).

Sorry, my mistake. The right command should've been "move".
I just did it and also edited the link on the main page.

Apologies for the mistake.
Have a good night and thanks for being with us.

;-)

Cristian

--Jean

.

--
Cristian DRIGA

==
OpenOffice.org Romanian Native Language Project Lead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ro.openoffice.org
www.openoffice.org