Hi Steven,

Steven Pauwels wrote:
<snip>
Since now there is a wiki for marketing, I'd like to use it.

Sure, feel free to use it.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Marketing

It can be there but I think it would be better to use a dedicated section in the MP wiki like this one I initialized here for proposals, discussing, etc.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing--Incubator

Feel free to add it and start discussions. What do you think ?

Thanks!

Cristian

Steven P

Cristian DRIGA

==
OpenOffice.org Romanian Native Language Project Lead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ro.openoffice.org
www.openoffice.org