Steven Pauwels wrote:

> Charles,
>
> I'll take your remarks as a compliment. I'll learn what I want and
> when I want it. Do not dictate. Thank you.

I did not dictate anything. I advised you a way to post that suits the
netiquette better. You do what you want of course. But people will not
read you if you post your way.
But this is indeed extraordinary; you learn what you want when you want
it? It is rather unfortunate. It means that you must be over smart and
god-like. Try to think again to what you just wrote.

> The marketing folks will take your advice and help you find a position
> at proctor and gamble.

Let's suppose you tried irony and it didn't work out. Honestly, do you
really think that a FOSS project should be led by marketing people? Not
that I don't think they are useful, far from that, but once again, the
main difference separating a FOSS project from a company, and even a
FOSS company or business is that the developpers lead, code and
implement the features in the software, and they have no kind of
hierarchy upon them (in theory) and they have the hand upon the code,
not the marketers. That's a FOSS project to me, and to many out there.
The ones who pretend the contrary are demagogues and people flattering
the mob.

Charles.