Hi Daniel,

Daniel Carrera wrote:
[...]

This isn't very helpful. If Steven doesn't know how to quote emails, saying "learn how to quote your mails" doesn't help, because he doesn't know what you're talking about. It's like if someone tells me "fix your grammar" without telling me what grammar mistake I made. If you want Steven to quote emails differently you need to tell him how you want him to quote emails. He can't read your mind.

Most of these informations are on the Net. I've no time to teach people how to use the tools and how to behave in the community they want to be part. All of that is on Google. Nobody teach me how to use all these tools, I'm too old for that, however, learning by myself meant only that I'll be able to be respectful of the people that have no time because giving a lot elsewhere in the project, or like me that have a very very bad connexion where each line cost a lot.
But as usual, I'm not gonna fight, I'd better go away...

Kind regards
Sophie