I am not looking for a personal war here Nicu...

Thank You,

Steven P.

Nicu Buculei schreef:

Steven Pauwels wrote:

You do not have a clue where my experience comes from and therefore can not judge nor label it but you are right :) it is a bazaar :) thank you for putting it so nicely for me :)

One thing you should know about a bazaar: It has NO style model or structure whatsoever :)

You only help me to make my point here Nicu.

Steven, you think I am making your point here but do not understand the exact opposite is happen: I don't have invented the "bazaar" term, and if you have not heard about the book "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" (at least heard, not neccessarly read it), then you are not prepared to work in an FOSS project.

One more thing: Corporate Cathedrals were abandonned somewhere in the past century because they don't work.

Huh? Where do you think I am working in my real life? In a communist cooperative?