On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Cristian Driga wrote:

> BTW: congratulations on your es.openoffice.org website. Great design.
> Simple and extremely efficient. It was of inspiration for us in the
> why.ooo initiative. We'd love to see the Spanish community helping out
> in getting why.ooo going because this action would be in the benefit of
> the whole OOo community.

Yes, please! I think the Spanish page is a model for what the main
openoffice.org page should be.

I've been banging my head against a wall for several months
now in an attempt to convince others that the current home page is *not*
new-user-friendly.
(http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgId=2226120
http://website.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgId=2512170)

Maybe you will be in a position to do something about this.

--
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/