Hi André,

On 2/3/07, André Wyrwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do you get publicity by including a toolbar? It's all about money.

By having Google and/or Yahoo host a download page for OpenOffice.org as a
part of the "we'll include your toolbar" agreement.

In fact, why Google hasn't included OpenOffice.org as at least an optional
part of the "Google Pack" for Windows (http://pack.google.com/ ) is beyond
me.  They have hired 2 full-time coders for the project, but don't promote
it anywhere - at least not anywhere visible enough for me to find it.

But if Google had a download page for OpenOffice.org (like they do for
Firefox - http://tools.google.com/firefox/toolbar/bundle/ ) then that would
mean more publicity for OpenOffice.org.  Not just money.

--
- Chad Smith
http://www.chadwsmith.com/