Hi again...

Bernhard Dippold wrote:

>  Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > On 2007-02-19, at 14:54 , Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
> >
> > > Did a special page for this get created? If so, where? I'd like to
> > > have a little blurb on the OOo homepage and would also like to link
> > > to that page...
> >
> > Okay, will use this: http://www.frappr.com/ooodev
>
> Please do so until I finished the poster.
>
> I'll upload it to the Art project (poster folder) and post the link here
> (probably in about 12 hours).

I don't have access to CVS in the moment, so I just attached it to Issue 74585:

smaller version (1000 x 708 px, 480 MB):
http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/43180/mother_language_day_1000px.png

a bit larger version (1600 px, 900 MB):
http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/43181/mother_language_day_1600px.png

Original size is about 14000 px (Din A0 in 300 DPI). If anybody is interested
in this size (13 MB), please tell me.
But you might export it from the SVG-source (attached to the issue) by your own
as well.

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: Thanks to all the people (more than 40!) providing their photos!