Hi Benjamin,

Nice idea indeed, and clear enough (thanks to extra explanation) to raise my votes :-)

Suc6,

Cor

Benjamin Horst wrote:

Louis brought up the idea of a wiki extension for OpenOffice.org on
his blog yesterday and it reminded me I've been meaning to share the
following with the marketing list.

On my site I described the idea of a wiki extension that would bring
cool new functionality to OOo, while also helping publicize the
extensions capability it offers. I've written the details on my blog
here: http://www.solidoffice.com/openoffice/wiki-extension/

There's been a recent contest sponsored by Novell and Linux Format,
to come up with cool ideas for new FOSS applications. I submitted the
wiki extension idea, and if I can gather enough votes, they'll build
and distribute the software. This could be a great publicity
opportunity for the project, hence of interest to the marketing
mailing list!

If you vote on the suggestion here
(http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/makeitwithmono/entries.php?entry=265),
it could help push us over the top! Lots of free publicity for the
project and some free code too. (I might win a t-shirt, but that's
the only personal benefit for me.)

It should only take a second, though the contest site does ask for
you to register to avoid bots influencing the results.

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands