Hi John,

thanks for the feedback!

Sun didn't want to issue a PR themselves. There was some discussion as to
whether the community wanted to put out a PR but the 'social networking'
route (blogs etc) seemed more appropriate until there is something
tangible (e.g. a release we want testing).

I'd encourage you all to blog, post links to blogs to news sites, and have
casual conversations with people in the media. My blog as always is
http://www.mealldubh.org :-)

Are there any plans regarding the future, whether we should do common PR on this topic? Have you already some information from Sun about that?

Thanks
Florian