I want to share some presentations that provide valuable lessons and ideas to engineer the marketing of OpenOffice.org in Web 2.0 media here are some ideas relevant:
- OpenOffice.org Personas (mac guy pc guy--- OOo guy?)
- Podcasts
- Vidcasts (video tutorials)
- Otto's MySpace
- Share OOo campaing
- Slideshare (great OOo presentations)
- Upload funny presentations
- Death to OOo marekting product long live the marketing of OOo users

Excelent Web 2.0 promotion of FLOSS:
http://www.slideshare.net/mrtopf/how-to-market-open-source-projects-the-web20-way/

Branding and enhancing the user:
http://www.slideshare.net/charleneli/big-brands-facebook-demographics-case-studies-best-practices/

I suggest if anyone know about slideshare to take a look I am sure it can be a great knowledge base for marketing (develop marketing, product development, brand development, PR, New Media etc). I am not asking to publish presentations but actively look for marketin grelated presentations of other products and lear from them.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES