On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:12:48 -0600, Stefan Weigel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John McCreesh schrieb:

OpenOffice.org, the free software alternative. It
reads and writes all my old Microsoft files

This means that you have not been using MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Project and a couple of other applications that all belong to Microsoft Office.

I think we should not raise expectations that OOo is a complete replacement for MSO. Wrong expectations produce disappointment, anger and a bad reputation.

That's what happened when engineers talk to marketers. They just talk different languages.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Help the Tabasco Relief efforts: