On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:47:15 -0600, RJ Gilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Graham, Alexandro, Everyone,

I uploaded some test screenshots to the wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoArt--fission1

They're also here:

http://fission1.free-web-hosting.biz/Otto/screenies/Otto_Screenshots.html

...along with the full size .jpg's and a 1024x768 .psd
template with Otto on a transparent background.

The image is a bit distorted. Maybe we can get otto outside of the screenshot . but is clearly a good start. Also I notice tht this is not he original size of the image. I usually avoid resizing since it usually affects rasterize images in a bad way.

But is a great start.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Help the Tabasco Relief efforts: