--- Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://rootcoffee.blogspot.com/2007/11/race-to-save-mexico-flood-victims.html

> > These were just rough drafts, I wouldn't do any
> > stretching on a "finished" image 8^). Otto could
> > be smaller? (maybe a lot smaller?). I also thought
> > of having him stand beside the screenshot. I'll do
> > some more (and I'll keep trying to learn how to
draw
> > seagull hands 8^) and get them posted...
> >
> > Randy
>
> Hands are important. The original Otto caused quite
> a stir because the > Ok gesture is apparently very
> rude in Brazil!
>
> Probably generated more publicity than Otto himself
> though ;-)
>
> Ian
>
> --
> New QCA Accredited IT Qualifications
> www.theINGOTs.org

lol Good one Ian,

I think I have a passable pointing hand now. It can be
seen on the Art Contributors Wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoArt--fission1

I'll keep thinking, and trying to draw. I think I like
Otto better small. All suggestions and critiques are
welcome...

Randy