On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 08:06:38 -0600, Florian Effenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Alexandro,

happy new year!

So my first suggestion is to make a questionaire involving key questions
that will answer this 7 O's and we can get a better reference to our
targets on content and design.

Do you want to modify the existing questionnaire that is being asked for
when installing the OOo vanilla distribution, or do you want to set-up a
completely different survey?

Florian

No I dont think the survey i am talking about obvey the goals of the existing one that is being asked during installation. Actually I want to avoid that metodology since we need a very direct response. The current questionaire is more like an ongoing statistic of the users however the results might vary or get very disjointed. That is why a focus group will keep data to the point and have a starting and ending period.

So I hope we can get this project of the ground and be able to assemble a good and diverse individuals into a focus group. We can start asking for people wanting to join the focus group and then get a selection of just 10 users to qualify for this survey.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES