Happy new year all!

I'm pleased to announce that Cor Nouws has been elected the new Community Contributor Representative (CCR) to the Community Council.

Congratulations Cor!

Kazunari Hirano (Khirano), who also stood for election, has agreed to be his deputy; thanks Hirano-san!

The term of office is one year.

As to the overall Council this year: Our goal this year is to be more active and more engaged; to represent the interests of the community as effectively as we can. You can help by contributing items to the agenda and suggesting topics. The agenda is on the wiki. See:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/The_OpenOffice.org_Community_Council_Agenda

Best,
Louis

--