Simon Brouwer wrote (7-1-2008 22:44)

Louis Suarez-Potts schreef:

I'm pleased to announce that Cor Nouws has been elected the new Community Contributor Representative (CCR) to the Community Council.

Congratulations Cor!

Kazunari Hirano (Khirano), who also stood for election, has agreed to be his deputy; thanks Hirano-san!
Congratulations to us all! :)
I am convinced that Cor and Hirano-san will do a great job representing the community!

Thanks all for the confidence in me! You may ask me about a year (or earlier), what has been done. Or contact me with suggestions.

See you,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws