John McCreesh wrote (11-2-2008 17:34)
How do we feel about this from a Marketing perspective?

Some thoughts:

Not too fine, because I always like to say that one OOo can be used on any (close to) version of windows. That argument becomes a little less valid.

OTOH, Win98 is old, and Win98 users can still use OOo 2.4.1, which is far better than MsO 2000.

And also: focussing on future and spending your resources on that, ís good.

Regards,
Cor