Hi,

I did a lot of editing of the Features 2.4 wiki page that (to my
surprise) became the release notes
<http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.4.0.html>.  As I could
find relevant information, I included links to other sites: GullFOSS
and (my site) OOoNinja.com.  All the links to latter disappeared, but
the text (like "Article") remains.

Are these links not acceptable, or is this a mistake?  I hope I am
providing content valuable to users and welcomed by the community**.
If not, let me know directly.

If this omission was deliberate you may have missed the veoh.com video
link which I made.

Best regards,
Andrew

** For what it's worth, I heard sr.openoffice.org is translating my
new article as their release notes.