Hi all,

You'll find here :
http://fr.openoffice.org/files/documents/67/4277/3.0_FG_1.0_EN.odt
the work in progress for the PDF version of the 3.0 Feature Guide.

I've for the moment added all the functionalities that have been implemented between OOo2.0 and OOo3.0. Please if you see that some are missing don't hesitate to tell me (the issue, or the cws and the descritpion - thanks :) I'll add screenshots next week but I'll need help on Chart. The stars for the key features are not all there and need to be added too.

Comments are welcome, as usual :)

Kind regards
Sophie