Hi,

Unfortunately I forgot to add Rafael Ebron, our counter part from the Mozilla Communication but I wanted him on the loop. Sorry for re-sending

as discussed in the Monday conference call, here is my detailed list of
actions (OpenOffice.org only)
This is not a final list. Any comments and suggestions are welcome

* Announced in the OpenOffice.org Newsletter
 * Along with the OO.o 3.0 announcement, TB+Lightning (LG) introduction.
    AI: Kay Koll (KK)

* Announcement on news.openoffice.org along with the 3.0 announcement
  * Along with the OO.o 3.0 announcement, TB+Lightning (LG) get mentioned
     AI: ?

Product (Why) Pages
===============
* Mentioned on the OO.o product page (with real live example)
  Each section get extend by just a single sentence.
  * Why OpenOffice.org
     Government:
      Adding TB+LG to 'Best Value' section
      -> http://why.openoffice.org/why_gov.html
    Education:
      Adding TB+LG to 'teacher and academics' section
      -> http://why.openoffice.org/why_sme.html
    Enterprises:
      Adding TB+LG to 'The no-hassle answer'
      -> http://why.openoffice.org/why_sme.html
    Not for profit
     Adding TB+LG to 'Software for all'
     -> http://why.openoffice.org/why_nfp.html
    IT Business
      N/A
   FOSS
     Adding TB+LG to 'Software for all'
     -> http://why.openoffice.org/why_foss.html

AI: KK (?)

Thank You Pages
=============
* Adding TB+LG on the thank you pages
  * OO.o 3.0 thank you page
    http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index.html?cid=920897
    AI: KK

  * Registration thank you page
     http://registration.services.openoffice.org/OOo3.0Beta/thankyou.html
    AI: KK

OO.o Solution Page
==============
* OpenOffice.org Solutions page
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Solutions)
  * Description could be improved
  AI: (?)

FAQ pages
========
* English FAQ
 -> Update Outlook related FAQ questions

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/General/Does_OpenOffice.org_come_with_the_equivalent_of_Microsoft_Outlook%3F
 AI: KK
* FAQ pages from other locals
 AI: ?

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                   Kay Koll
Nagelsweg 55                            Technical Marketing

D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028