Hello Rafael, Hello Kay,

sorry that it took so long for me to reply.

* Announced in the OpenOffice.org Newsletter
 * Along with the OO.o 3.0 announcement, TB+Lightning (LG) introduction.
    AI: Kay Koll (KK)

+1 from my side. We can report about Lightning news repeatedly in the newsletter. If wanted, I can also happily blog about it as soon we have something to announce.

* Announcement on news.openoffice.org along with the 3.0 announcement
  * Along with the OO.o 3.0 announcement, TB+Lightning (LG) get mentioned
     AI: ?

+1, sounds good. Did you already come up with a draft text? We may also mention it in the 3.0 PR directly, if no one objects.

* Mentioned on the OO.o product page (with real live example)
  Each section get extend by just a single sentence.
  * Why OpenOffice.org

Both sound okay to me. We never did this before, but I'm willing to give this a try. We should look that it doesn't clutter the page, but basically, I see benefits in that, so let's go! :-)

* Adding TB+LG on the thank you pages
  * OO.o 3.0 thank you page
    http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index.html?cid=920897
    AI: KK

  * Registration thank you page
     http://registration.services.openoffice.org/OOo3.0Beta/thankyou.html
    AI: KK

Hmmm... where do you want to put it there? We already have complimentary products and solutions listed, and I want to avoid cluttering the pages. But, another idea, maybe we can add it to the extensions repository, even if it is no "real" extension?

* OpenOffice.org Solutions page

Definitely a good idea!

* English FAQ
 -> Update Outlook related FAQ questions

+1

* FAQ pages from other locals
 AI: ?

If we agree on mentioning Lightning in the 3.0 PR, I'll of course use it in the Germanophone PR as well. We might also modify our local product pages accordingly.

Florian