On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 04:26:30 -0500, Florian Effenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Alexandro,

what exactly do you mean with a partnership program? Do you want to award companies "official" partner status, instead of just listing their solutions at our website?

Florian

I want to do both. Think of ebay's regular users and the 'certified' sellers. Anyway right now we might not have infrastructure for either. But would be good on how this marketplace if there is any should work.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES