So a few months back I was very excited by a random blog from a PC magazine who written a blog about Obama having OOo on american government offices.

I was forwarding on the news and publish through my 101 communication channels to publish the news even against some engineers prioritizing the issues of whenever this blog was acurate versus the fact that great PR fastrack warpzone to put OOo into the public concern.

Well certainly if you google now "Obama and OpenOffice.org" you will get TONS of links re-forwarding this single post. And as of now Microsoft is terrified that this could be truth sending their single biggest costumer switch to free and open source technology.

Now that Obama is elected president this rumor come again to the centerpiece having assigned a a CTO and probably getting bombarded by vendors (i.e. Microsoft) brainswashing him to keep with Microsoft. Question comes now, are we going to move anything about this or just stuck our head in the ground like the past PR chance. What do you think?

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES