Hi,

Jacek has send me some new drafts and i have upload a new image in the wiki. I really like the new drafts, my favorite is number 5. Please take a look on it and send feedback to this list asap.

I will contact a vendor to check costs for t-shirts and coffee mugs.

I don't expect more designs and i will move forward to organize and clarify the production ...

Cor, feel free to contact your local vendor for a quote.

Juergen

Juergen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

the FOSDEM is coming soon, organization is ongoing(see http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Conferences/FOSDEM/2009)

We want to produce some merchandising stuff for our booth. One thing should be a T-Shirt (available for a donation -> production price + ...)

The time is short for a cool image/design (probably too short take 2-3 production into account) and the costs shouldn't be too high. We have received 3 drafts but we can't use it because it's too complex for the print.

We need something simpler. I think about something like this:

OpenOffice.org 3
   It's free
   It's open
It's simply cool

I created a pure draft (it's of course not good, the gulls are really bad) and put it on the wiki. But hey i am no designer and gimp is not my best friend (too complicate for me).

But i am sure that others have better ideas and hopefully somebody can produce the final design in a more professional way.

I would like to start a brainstorming discussion here to collect ideas for a nice T-Shirt. As mentioned before the time is short and we need something at the beginning of January.

Please take my draft as a first start and let us collect some better ideas...

Juergen