Hi Juergen, *,

Juergen Schmidt wrote (29-12-2008 10:12)
Jacek has send me some new drafts and i have upload a new image in the wiki. I really like the new drafts, my favorite is number 5. Please take a look on it and send feedback to this list asap.

Looks great. I like other designs as well, but am very happy with #5.

I will contact a vendor to check costs for t-shirts and coffee mugs.

Good. I'll as Jacqueline about the mugs she wanted to order. Otherwise we will have too much to drink ;-)

I don't expect more designs and i will move forward to organize and clarify the production ...

Cor, feel free to contact your local vendor for a quote.

I just send out a request for a quotation.
Maybe they have advice on colours and printing as well.

Thanks so far,
Cor
--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =