Hi Ian,

ian.ly...@zmsl.com wrote (2-1-2009 10:52)

I'm just thinking back to a few years ago when this sort of discussion was
much more common. Nothing happened so pretty well all those involved
appear to have moved on to other things.

Speaking for myself: I've become much more careful with joining discussions on things that are 'good to' or 'should be done'. I've learned that I'm only capable to actually do a very tiny part, which obviously is true for most of us.

Kindest regards,
Cor

PS: Can you pls include the name/sender of the one you quote, when replying on the list? Thanks.

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =