Hi Eric,

first of all, sorry for my late reply - quite many things are going on at the moment, and I didn't have the time to drop you a line earlier. I didn't have the time to read through all mails of this thread, so sorry if I missed something important. :-)

I already saw OOo4Kids and I really like the idea. From my side, OOo definitely should support the project and I'd be happy if it can become an official part of it. From a technical point of view, I don't know how this can be done best - as an extension, as a patch, as a new branch... I leave this decision up to others. No matter how it will be achieved technically, the more integral part it can become of the main OOo project and the better it will be integrated into our infrastructure, the better the reception will be.

If your preview is ready for the public, please let me know as I'd love to help you spreading the word by triggering some press contacts. ;-)

Thanks for your engagement and initiative!

Florian