John McCreesh wrote (5-8-2009 9:08)
On Tue, August 4, 2009 20:49, MÁTÉ Gergely wrote:
[snip]
I usually send PDF files, and attach the ODF if the other party is
supposed to edit it. In the worst case scenario I send RTF.

It is something like vegetarianism.

I hadn't thought of it like that before :-)

But it's true - when veggie friends come round for dinner, they expect
meat-free meals. Howveer, when I go to their place, they don't put their
beliefs aside and serve me a nice juicy steak...

I think it indicates that vegetarians will have less difficulty in understanding how to cope with the 'hostile outer world', also wrt document formats ;-)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
Ontwikkelaar? Join! http://council.openoffice.org/developers.html