On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> Hi Alexandro,
>
> Alexandro Colorado wrote (5-10-2009 7:31)
>>
>> GHOP would be launched soon and I am looking for a funding source so that
>> OOo contribute to the prices from Google by adding extra recognition by
>> the
>> OpenOffice.org for participating in these contests. The goal is to have a
>> well covered initiative from our end and also to give the participats the
>> extra motivation to participate with us.
>>
>> The goal is to have a special handcraft trophy from the OpenOffice.org and
>> Diploma signed by the OOo Leads and Mentors and have it shipped to their
>> homes.
>
> Thanks for the proposal.
> And having read the further explanation in rely to Florian, I think it would
> be really good to participate.
>
> What else would be needed, apart from extra visual recognition, to make it
> to a success? If that is within our means, then organizing the extra also
> has my support.
>
> Best,
> Cor
>
> --
> Cor Nouws
>  - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
>  - Community Contributor Representative in the Community Council
> Gevoel niet vrij te zijn? Zie www.nieuwsteversie.nl

I am contacitng the development teams, documentation teams and webdev
as well as arts. To see if they will be having tasks for pre-univ
level that we can start collecting. Since OOo is pretty big, I guess
the rest would be try to coordinate these tasks into a central spot
(wiki maybe). So we can be ready for the deadline. Yes I will need
help in those regards and ideas.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol