Hi Peter,

Peter Junge wrote (12-10-2009 10:34)
to come back on this. I have been creating a flyer and a self-running presentation, both called '10 Questions & Answers about OOo' myself for Beijing SFD 2009. Now I want to contribute both under Creative Commons license, so others might reuse and modify them. Do we have any particular place, e.g. at the OOo wiki, where I can upload them?

The best I see is this category in the marketing wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Draft_marketing_ideas_and_materials

And a page could be named e.g.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing/Materials/10QandAaboutOOo

Of course, the same applies for your post of today ;-)

Best wishes,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws