Hi Peter,

Peter Junge wrote (14-10-2009 3:57)
Cor Nouws wrote:
Peter Junge wrote (12-10-2009 10:34)
to come back on this. I have been creating a flyer and a self-running presentation, [...] Do we have any particular place, e.g. at the OOo wiki, where I can upload them?

The best I see is this category in the marketing wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Draft_marketing_ideas_and_materials

thanks for pointing me at that page, I didn't find while looking for marketing material. One concern I have about this page is, that several items seem to not really fit into this category.

Heh, you're not going to suggest that the wiki sometimes is a bit messy, do you ;-)

( in fact, someone should pick the whole thing up, and move a lot to "maybe interesting from historical pov" )

Another good place to link material seems to be the 'draft marketing documents index':
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Draft_marketing_documents_index

Thanks. Didn't know that one. But I see it suggests to use the Category Draft_marketing_ideas_and_materials
So that is the best we have atm.

And a page could be named e.g.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing/Materials/10QandAaboutOOo

Obviously. ;-)

Well, I think a naming (with sub levels like that) is important.
Clayton Cornell can explain the rationale behind it, but I guess it will have something to do with indexing or moving contents

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws