Hi Alexandro,

This is very up to Sun, however they seem to be too limited, since
they dont offer SIP connectivity or provide recordings of the call to
everyone email. I have seen that there are some that do provide this
functionality including totally programable IVR. This functionality
will help us on organizign the calls that we need to do.

I think the most important is reachability from normal phone networks. Not everyone uses SIP, for various reasons -- it plain fails behind NAT and firewalls, it needs a reliable internet connection, and you might need new devices. SIP connectivity is a bonus, but nothing I see as mandatory.

I'm currently investigating in whether we can use the Sun network for voice conferences. I recall that I tried once, but it wasn't possible, but asking can't harm, so I did. :-) Will keep you posted.

If that fails, we basically have two options: Setting up our own SIP system with reachability from the outside world. The main problem is maintenance and that we need a lot of SIP accounts to make it work. The other option is using a hosted service, which "justs" costs some money, but will give us more time to concentrate on relevant stuff rather than administering some servers.

http://www.tollfreeforwarding.com

This is a vendor I have seen for a while, it does provide toll free,
Skype or SIP connectivity and also recordings along with other
features.

This looks interesting, however, if you need numbers in several countries, it gets fairly expensive. And I doubt we need a toll-free number. A local landline number would do it as well, IMHO.

Florian