On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net> wrote:
Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Check this one I did some time ago, is not that flashy but will help you
out. Most of the flyers I started using inkscape now and have pick up
awesome design ideas from this site.

http://screencasters.heathenx.org/

Use this as templates if you want:
http://alexandro.biz/FlyerTemplate.svg
http://alexandro.biz/Triptico_template.odg

Thanks, Alexandro.  I looked at the other flyers and think that they
will work great, only problem is to get rid of the "crop marks" so that
I can print them out.

Not sure what you mean with the "crop marks" but if you want to modify or
delete whatever make sure to use Draw or Inkscape and tweak it to the best of your skills.

We do have an unoficial repository of art that you could re-use and adequate
the flyer.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Gallery/OOo3_Splash_Screen

These guys put the source files at the end of their sections.

The screencasters link is interesting but, as well as not being a
marketing type, I am also not an artist.  I can work with writer but any
extended graphic use is out of my reach.

Thanks again.

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA  91942