Hello,

I don't know if I already posted this -- if it's a double posting, then I'm sorry. :-)

From the Vietnamese team, we received a request to produce t-shirts:

I would like to continue promoting OpenOffice in Vietnam. We will have
a small Christmas celebration in the middle of December and it would
be nice to give out some more OpenOffice-Tshirts to core supporters of
the event then. I would also like to make OpenOffice Xstands for
events like Barcamp as well as some flyers and stickers.

We can cover parts. But it would be great, if you could commit more
here as well, maybe 400-500,- Euro, so we could make a few more CDs
for the upcoming events in the next months.

Giving them a start help of 500 € sounds reasonable to me (although I'd recommend them to give shirts and DVDs away for a donation so some money comes back in again).

Thoughts?

Florian